30+ NON-SCARY Fall Family Bucket List Ideas
Do you love spending quality time together as a family? We sure do! With fall being our favorite season, I wanted to incorporate some fun ideas to add to our to-do list!
Here are 30+ (non-scary!) fall family bucket list ideas you can start doing this year!
Fall Family Bucket List Ideas
It was important for me to incorporate NON-scary ideas on this list, and make the focus on your family and really just connecting, laughing, and enjoying the time God has given you.
I will admit, when I was younger I was at EVERY haunted house every weekend. It was a fall tradition for me and my friends!
However, now after being married and having kids, I LOVE finding things we can do together as a family to really incorporate all things fall AND a spirit of thankfulness.
The great thing about this list is it can either spark new family traditions or put a twist on something that is normally “fall” like.
For example, carving pumpkins or painting pumpkins is something a LOT of us already do right?
Well, you can add this really fun and unique Pumpkin Prayer activity to your pumpkin carving, pointing everything back towards Christ.
For the painting, you can have a pumpkin painting contest! Post a picture of each of your pumpkins on social media and ask people to vote! Then everyone can go out for ice cream after. 😉
See the cool twists you can add? Are you excited yet?!
Let’s get right into it then…
32 [NON-SCARY] Fall Family Bucket List Ideas
Here are 32 fall family bucket list ideas you can do together as a family, plus a FREE printable bucket list for you!
Print this list out, laminate it (I love this one from amazon here) if you want, and hang it on your fridge from Sept – November. You can start with maybe 1-2 activities per week and see what sticks out to you the most! 🙂
- Read Bible verses on Thanksgiving
- The Pumpkin Prayer Activity!!!
- Carve pumpkins
- Go on a hayride
- Have a bonfire
- Roast marshmallows
- Watch a movie outside with a projector
- Go to a (non-scary) corn maze
- Go apple picking
- Open all the windows
- Make fun fall crafts with your kids
- Watch a football game with face paint
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt
- Go apple picking
- Make a fall-themed charcuterie board
- Make pumpkin cookies
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Make a list of things you are thankful for
- Have a family picnic outside
- Paint pumpkins
- Make this YUMMY 3-ingredient chili
- Camp out in your backyard
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- …along with the previous one, take family pictures there!
- Make a homemade fall wreath with sticks outside
- Eat caramel apples
- Read a fall themed family devotional
- Enter in a chili cook-off!
- Go to a fall festival (maybe at your church!)
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Gather sticks with your kids, and say something ou are thankful for for each stick!
- Decorate your home with cute fall printables!
Download your Fall Family Bucket List HERE.
Do you want access to MORE awesome, biblical, FREE printables like this one? Get exclusive access to my free printables resource library here!!!
I pray that you find some ideas on this post to add to your family’s fall bucket list! Be thankful for all God has given You, including precious time with your family. 🙂
Now, time to go pick some pumpkins and eat all the yummy treats!
Do you have a fall family bucket list? Did any of these ideas make your list? Let me know in the comments!