I’ve been blogging off and on for about 10 years now [see this post here] and have always loved expressing myself through writing, even as a young girl.
God has placed a desire in me to share my story and things that are on my heart. He has confirmed blogging in my life MANY times.
I started this blog to help guide women in becoming more intentional in their faith, marriage, parenting, & home… and do it with JOY!
I have such a PASSION for seeing other marriages thrive as and helping moms live and love their families intentionally. I want to show you it can be done without the overwhelm!
So Why Did I Start A Mom Blog?
- I started this blog with the hopes of encouraging other women/wives by sharing life experiences
- To help strengthen marriages by talking about what my husband and I have learned
- To write about my journey as a mom as well as practical things that have helped along the way
- It gives me a creative outlet while also taking on new challenges I’ve never experienced before
- If I’m being honest… I would love to make this a source of income to help my family as it continues to grow
That is just a short summary of what I hope to achieve through this blog.
I so appreciate the encouragement I have been shown by family and friends, but especially my husband. He has shown me such support and fueled this desire by allowing me to invest my time and our finances into this.
When I first started blogging it was on a free site, meaning I didn’t own any of my content. There wasn’t much hope for expanding, customizing, or monetizing the blog. Eventually, I transitioned to a self-hosted site, meaning I can now do all of the above with little restriction and upped my blog look with a beautiful theme from Restored 316!
This has been a big deal for me because it felt like taking the first steps into a calling God placed on my life years ago. I specifically heard “Mindy, I want you to start a blog,” and He has continued to confirm this over the years. He has something more for me out there; a bigger voice to truly encourage women everywhere, and that starting a blog was a step in the right direction.
Thank you for sharing this journey with me and I can’t wait to see where it leads! Feel free to comment any questions, prayers or just to say hello 🙂